Education & Board Certification:
- Diplomate, National Board of Medical Examiners
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Diseases
- American Board of Internal Medicine, lnterventional Cardiology
- Certification Board of Nuclear Cardiology
- 1980, Fellowship, Cardiology, Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center, Hanover,NH
- 1978, Residency, Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center, Hanover, NH
- 1975, MD, University of Wisconsin – Madison, Madison, WI
- 1971, BA, Honors Graduate, University of Wisconsin – Madison, Madison, WI
Dr. Hinderaker believes that a team approach to medicine leads to success. He will work closely with you and your primary care provider to help you achieve optimal health. The opportunity to determine a scientific solution to a condition and use that knowledge to provide care is both fascinating and rewarding for Dr. Hinderaker. His expertise and empathy is evident, and allows you to feel confident and at ease.
Dr. Hinderaker has a special interest in coronary artery disease management and treatment, which also includes risk factor management and patient education. The outcome for his patients is improved quality of life.
In his free time, Dr. Hinderaker enjoys personal fitness and spending time with his family.
UW Health UnityPoint Health – Meriter
Heart & Vascular Institute
2601 W. Beltline Hwy, Suite 200
Madison, WI 53713
Phone: (608) 417-2100
Memorial Hospital of Lafayette County
800 Clay Street
Darlington, WI 53530
Phone: (608) 776-5748
Specialty Clinic for an appointment: (608) 776-5748