Education and Board Certification:
- American Board of Surgery
- National Board of Medical Examiners
- 1996, Fellowship, Vascular Surgery, Northwestern University Medical School, Chicago, IL
- 1994, General Surgery Residency, Louis University Hospital, St. Louis, MO
- 1985, BA, Summa Cum Laude, California State University, Northridge, CA
Dr. Carr believes a successful patient/provider relationship is based on communication. She will listen to your concerns and thoroughly explain your condition and treatment options. Dr. Carr’s expertise allows her to provide a broad spectrum of care. Her ultimate goal is to decrease your pain and restore your confidence.
Dr. Carr is interested in venous disease, venous ulcer care, minimally invasive treatment for cosmetic vein therapies, chronic venous stasis disease, and ulceration and endovascular treatment of iliac vein disease.
In her free time, Dr. Carr enjoys cooking, gardening and spending time with her family.
Heart & Vascular Institute
2601 W. Beltline Hwy, Suite 300
Madison, WI 53713
Phone: (608) 417-2100
Heart & Vascular Institute – Sauk City
207 Water Street Sauk City, WI 53583
Phone: (608) 644-1400
Memorial Hospital of Lafayette County
800 Clay Street
Darlington, WI 53530
Phone: (608) 776-5748
Specialty Clinic for an appointment: (608) 776-5748